Macys VIP Sale

It looks like Macy's is sold out of the COACH TALL TATUM TOTE IN LEATHER on-line anyway.not sure what else. If you go to the store they sometimes can find items not on-line in other stores if you have with the Macy's style number.

My Coach FP store matched the Macys 25% off (2 items). Sounds like a lot of the stores are doing this.

The reason I went with the Coach store is because I wanted that studded wallet which I didn't
see on the Macys site, and also to give the SA the business, since he's been very helpful in the past.

My Coach FP store matched the Macys 25% off (2 items). Sounds like a lot of the stores are doing this.

The reason I went with the Coach store is because I wanted that studded wallet which I didn't
see on the Macys site, and also to give the SA the business, since he's been very helpful in the past.

Mine did the same, I got the large studded wristlet in oxblood, but only 20% off, I guess because I only bought one thing. I just bought the Dakotah from Bloomindales though so time to hit the brakes!

Excited for the wristlet though, it's going to be gorgeous and I have the same style in gold and absolutely love it. Works as a makeup bag or as a small clutch.

Well, my Coach store is definitely tightening up. They will only give discount if it is something carried on Macy's website. In the past they have honored the discount regardless. Too bad for me as the items I wanted are not currently carried by Macy's.

Well, my Coach store is definitely tightening up. They will only give discount if it is something carried on Macy's website. In the past they have honored the discount regardless. Too bad for me as the items I wanted are not currently carried by Macy's.

I got the same response