Macy's VIP 20% coupon 3/10-3/14 - help please

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
Hey ladies. I got the Macy's VIP 20% off via email but they said that code can only be used for online orders. I don't seem to have received the actual paper coupon in the mail. The 2 Coach bags I really really want are at a store in the next state and I've located them and they can be shipped to me but the store needs me to read to them an actual 20 digit number from one of the paper coupons to give me the 20% discount. They don't have any at the Coach counter that they could punch in the numbers from cuz the coupon is good for all of your purchases for all of these days so no one has left their coupon with the SAs. To add to my dilemma the bags are clearance items, therefore they're only able to hold onto these for the next hour or so for me. Does anyone have any advice? I've already called my local Macy's and they don't have a coupon in that store either.

Is there anyway that anyone would be kind enough to share their 20 digit code on their coupon with me so I can order my bags from the Macy's store? If so, please pm me. The SAs assured me that it won't affect the coupon at all and that it will still be able to be used as many times as someone wishes. Thanks in advance! (I've been stalking these bags for months!)

Thank you a million times to mysweetgirlrose and crazyforcoach09 for sending me the coupon codes. I appreciate it beyond words. I ordered 2 of the Alex patent stitched large totes in black. (one for me and one for my daughter's 21st birthday present) I just put everything through and the bags are shipping out to me tomorrow. Also want to let everyone know that this bag in black just went to markdown today to 278 from 400. Then you get another 20% with the coupon, so it was only 222.40. Due to my fellow tPFer's kindness in sharing with me I just saved an extra $111 between the 2 bags.

LOVE the purse forum and the many wonderful friends I've met here!!!!!!!!!
Hope I can repay the favor some day!

:tpfrox:

Last edited:
Thank you a million times to mysweetgirlrose and crazyforcoach09 for sending me the coupon codes. I appreciate it beyond words. I ordered 2 of the Alex patent stitched large totes in black. (one for me and one for my daughter's 21st birthday present) I just put everything through and the bags are shipping out to me tomorrow. Also want to let everyone know that this bag in black just went to markdown today to 278 from 400. Then you get another 20% with the coupon, so it was only 222.40. Due to my fellow tPFer's kindness in sharing with me I just saved an extra $111 between the 2 bags.

ENJOY and glad I was able to HELP

Congrats! I know you've been on a hunt for the Alex totes!