Macys Trip with Pics + A ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Macys for thier weekend sale and I was looking at some of the Coach items and I saw this bag but the girl didn't know what line this was from. I am gonna guess Legacy but I am not sure. When I saw this bag I had to have it and then of course a wallet that matched as best as possible.

Can someone help me identify this bag? Style numnber is 12705

Oh and by the way they have some really great prices on Coach bags too!

Carrie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I don't know what style that is but it's GORGEOUS!!! I love the lining! :smile:

3. Oh my...that is NICE!!!:yes:

4. It's one of the new legacy bags.

5. I like it :smile:

6. It's in the latest Coach catalogue, but I'm sorry I don't have the catalogue. I gave mine to a co-worker because her sister collects them.

Take care,

7. wow!!!! what a great looking bag!

8. Yeah, that is one of the new Legacy bags...it looks like the tote. They were piloted a couple of months ago and will probably be officially released later this month.

9. It's the COACH Legacy Leather Tote! Enjoy her!

10. Gorgeous!

11. I saw this in my local store the other day. It is one of the new legacy bags. I waiting to order it in grey for my sister.

12. The purple lining is breathtaking! :drool:

13. That is beautiful!

14. That's NICE! Beautiful lining.

15. She is so gorgeous! and that lining:drool:
    Yep, Coachgrl is right..that is the Coach Legacy Leather Tote in Mahogany...I want to get one in Grey:girlsigh: