Macy's Spy pics

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
Hi Everyone! I was at Macy's yesterday and managed to get these spy pics taken before being "found out" :P I looove the Pink Stripe!!!

th_CoachCollection613.jpg
th_CoachCollection614.jpg

th_CoachCollection615.jpg
th_CoachCollection612.jpg

I hate my Macy's. They carry mostly siggie, very few all leather bags. Their selection is tiny. They never have anyone working who knows anything about purses, much less about Coach. They had about 8 million pieces of the new plastic-y looking Leah stuff on display tonight, but nothing else "new". Arrgghh.

I hate my Macy's. They carry mostly siggie, very few all leather bags. Their selection is tiny. They never have anyone working who knows anything about purses, much less about Coach. They had about 8 million pieces of the new plastic-y looking Leah stuff on display tonight, but nothing else "new". Arrgghh.

OMG...your Macy's too...I thought it was just me..lol...I went to three different Macy's here and stood at the counter for 15 min while they stood there w/no customers and never came over...and they saw us...so, I just walked away. I like Dillards much better and their selection is always better too.

OMG...your Macy's too...I thought it was just me..lol...I went to three different Macy's here and stood at the counter for 15 min while they stood there w/no customers and never came over...and they saw us...so, I just walked away. I like Dillards much better and their selection is always better too.
My macy's is the same way too! Its like no one works there... its awful, and they never get any of the newer stuff in... its weird because of the fact that the Macy's I go to is in one of the largest malls in America... you would think that they would have newer stuff AND good CS... but NOPE!