Macy's sales

I know Carlsbad (El Camino Real) has it and Mission Viejo has it... that sucks that they're not all including Tokidoki... maybe it's the stores where tokidoki doesn't sell as much? I don't know about Mission Viejo tho but I know Carlsbad always has a large stock even for its size... :hrmm: I'm going to Cerritos today and maybe Santa Ana to check if they have sales there

Ooo please let us know if Cerritos or Santa Ana had it... :biggrin:

I'll totally run over there tomorrow if they do have the 25%

kk I read the thing again (didn't ask the SA if it included Toki or not) but the sign does say "entire stock lesportsac" buuuuut it also says "regularly priced $18-$140" So I'm thinking that it might just be the more expensive tokis not on sale... my bambinone scanned fine at $130 and maybe the SAs assume that toki isn't included... I say if they give u a hard time show them the posted sign that says "entire stock" since it didn't list anything that said "exclusions apply" or anything like that so anything under $140 is free game IMO

kk I read the thing again (didn't ask the SA if it included Toki or not) but the sign does say "entire stock lesportsac" buuuuut it also says "regularly priced $18-$140" So I'm thinking that it might just be the more expensive tokis not on sale... my bambinone scanned fine at $130 and maybe the SAs assume that toki isn't included... I say if they give u a hard time show them the posted sign that says "entire stock" since it didn't list anything that said "exclusions apply" or anything like that so anything under $140 is free game IMO

Well one of the items that I wanted to pick was a portatelefono which was $84 but that didn't scan in as 25% off. I wonder if its just certain prints on sale at the different locations. But regardless i don't see why they can't give a discount on the tokidoki bags. I figure its stuff that's sitting there just like the regular lesportsac bags anyway.

nope pinkpeony ... I'm thinking that this sale is only happening on the west coast because tokis here in NY never ever go on sale at Macy's (unless u have a coupon but that doesn't really count). It's sad :sad:

I remember Macy's Herald Sq having a sale on Tokis before. That was way back when the Arancia print was out. I remembered the print going for 40% off plus 15% if you use your card. So, I was kinda hoping they'll do that with the leftover stocks when Famiglia and Transporto comes out.

And about this presale offer, maybe the SA is just clueless .. I think I'll head to Macy's myself to find out.

If anyone found a Toki w/out Qee in QCM, you can actually get a 10% discount! Just tell the SA, the tag says 2 Piece item and that one is missing. My friend has a 20% coupon and she bought a Pirata Campeggio w/out a Qee and got another 10%!

Well one of the items that I wanted to pick was a portatelefono which was $84 but that didn't scan in as 25% off. I wonder if its just certain prints on sale at the different locations. But regardless i don't see why they can't give a discount on the tokidoki bags. I figure its stuff that's sitting there just like the regular lesportsac bags anyway.

This makes no sense. I just saw in the East Bay Macy's Thread that a tpfer got a Famiglia Dolce for 25% off + 15% off at the Stoneridge Macys a few hours ago....I just got back from the same exact store and bought a Famiglia Zucca and the SA told me the bag was NOT ON SALE but I got 15% off for using my Macy's card. :wtf: How can one bag in the print be on sale and another not on sale? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

How can one bag in the print be on sale and another not on sale? :confused1::confused1::confused1:
the signs I come across say regularly $18-$140 so maybe that's why? since a dolce is $80 and a zucca is $184

and I'm not sure about other stores tho because some might include a "excludes tokidoki" phrase in their advertisement also... if they don't then they're falsely advertising and can't you reason w/ an SA about that?

the signs I come across say regularly $18-$140 so maybe that's why? since a dolce is $80 and a zucca is $184

and I'm not sure about other stores tho because some might include a "excludes tokidoki" phrase in their advertisement also... if they don't then they're falsely advertising and can't you reason w/ an SA about that?

Maybe that's it, because of the higher price it's out of the sale range. :idea: Maybe they accidentally have the toki's on a discount in that $18 - $140 price range. I guess that would make sense. It's still kinda weird, don't you think? :confused1:

The store I was in didn't have any sign at all. You're right though, if the sign doesn't say "Excludes Tokidoki" then you can totally bring that to the SA's attention.

yeah... the ones I've been seeing around are mostly only posted in the regular lesportsac bags but they say "entire stock" which is why I'm going to go to South Coast tomorrow probably and have a talk w/ an SA about it asking what's their policy on their advertisements

Let us know what you find out telihone. It's so confusing. How can 3 of us in the Bay Area go to the same store and get 3 different discounts :tdown: Makes no sense!