Macy's sales

^ me neither...

@mello_yello_jen: do you think if i asked them to order more they would? like... "oh i dont like the print can u order another one?" >.<;

they cant/wont transfer merchandise from one store to another. if you didnt like the print, you can ask them to do a stock check and they can do a charge send from another store but theres no way for you to check the placement of the other bags beforehand.

my mom called me and said theres a presale too lmao. omg that means i get 45% off >_>; im calling tomorrows.

either that or do u think i should drive down to macys and check em out myself. omg and i need to call SH too... HMM i wonder how much money i will ahve by the end of this week >.>;

my mom called me and said theres a presale too lmao. omg that means i get 45% off >_>; im calling tomorrows.

either that or do u think i should drive down to macys and check em out myself. omg and i need to call SH too... HMM i wonder how much money i will ahve by the end of this week >.>;

it actually works out to be 40% off since the discount is on top of each other and not added together. 25% off the retail price. and then 20% off from the sale price.

^ oh poo :sad: wait, do you work at macys too?

iono if i should buy from macys though... where i live they dont have lots of tokidoki in adios star print which i want. they only have like pirata, fumo, blanco, and some lamore. should i get 25% off at SH with the print placement i want... or get 40% off and take whatever they have at Macys... decisions decisions.

I bought a Spiaggia BV at Macy's today.. If I return it and buy it on the day of the sale .. I would get the 25% discount right?? It does the bag have to already be on reserve??
Tehilione- you said you receive a 15% with your macy's on top of the 25% too??

^ oh poo :sad: wait, do you work at macys too?

iono if i should buy from macys though... where i live they dont have lots of tokidoki in adios star print which i want. they only have like pirata, fumo, blanco, and some lamore. should i get 25% off at SH with the print placement i want... or get 40% off and take whatever they have at Macys... decisions decisions.

not anymore, i use to before i started college. it was fun!

if macy*s doesnt have what you want, go to SH!

I bought a Spiaggia BV at Macy's today.. If I return it and buy it on the day of the sale .. I would get the 25% discount right?? It does the bag have to already be on reserve??
Tehilione- you said you receive a 15% with your macy's on top of the 25% too??

you could do that and if it's on sale, you'll get the discount when you rebuy it