Macy's Question...

Droo

One more & I'm DONE!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
I'm relatively new with Coach...

But I went thru Macy's (Dearborn, MI)last night for a minute looking for a certain mini skinny.. which they didnt have.. but i noticed the sale signs...

Dummy me, I didnt even think to look at other things... like charms and scarves and other small stuff...

So i called one of my local Macy's to see if they have the charm I want and the SA told me that the Macy's never carry charms.. I find that hard to believe!

Doesnt Macy's have charms and stuff? I swear I've seen the small racks on top of the counters (before I got into Coach....)

Hmmm... I thought it sounded a little funny that they never have charms... I'm going over to my other Macy's tonight to check it out...

Thanks!

Does anyone else have any good charm or scarf finds from Macy's?

I'm relatively new with Coach...

But I went thru Macy's (Dearborn, MI)last night for a minute looking for a certain mini skinny.. which they didnt have.. but i noticed the sale signs...

Dummy me, I didnt even think to look at other things... like charms and scarves and other small stuff...

So i called one of my local Macy's to see if they have the charm I want and the SA told me that the Macy's never carry charms.. I find that hard to believe!

Doesnt Macy's have charms and stuff? I swear I've seen the small racks on top of the counters (before I got into Coach....)

My Macy's doesn't carry any scarves, charms or keyfobs. I spoke with an SA there recently regarding this and she said that she had told the manager that they should carry some, but so far, no luck. :shrugs:

I went to one of my Macy's the other day and they said they never carry them.. But i'm quite sure I remember my other Macy's carrying them a while back.. Eh, who knows.. It makes me crazy when something is available online at their store and its not available actually in the store...

I went to one of my Macy's the other day and they said they never carry them.. But i'm quite sure I remember my other Macy's carrying them a while back.. Eh, who knows.. It makes me crazy when something is available online at their store and its not available actually in the store...
The Macy's at Oakland Mall only has 2 types of keyfobs. The Macy's at Somerset Collection carries quite a bit more and are in a case at the counter. I think they have the red ladybug heart locket keyfob too.