Macy's Purchase

tcb0513

Feb 12, 2014
Texas
Hello all! I had been eyeing the MK Grayson medium satchel for quite some time. Yeah, I know it's been out for some time, but nevertheless, I still wanted this bag in a major way. Well, yesterday I went in to Macy's and they just happened to be having a one day pass special. If you donate $5.00 to the Macy's Shop for a cause, you get a one day pass for 25% off any item(s) of your choice which included handbags. I've been trying so hard to be good and not buy any more purses and even vowed not to purchase any more handbags until after the holidays, but I couldn't pass this up. 25% off and because I opened a Macy's charge account I got myself another 20% off. Very happy girl!!!! Just had to tell my fellow TPF'ers. Everyone else already thinks I have too many purses.

grace04

^Love My Brit^
O.G.
Jan 1, 2009
In the middle
Congratulations! I wouldn't have passed that up, either. Wish I had realized that special pass was going on yesterday! Enjoy your new bag!

ubo22

O.G.
Jan 14, 2011
USA
Lucky you on catching the Shop for a Cause event AND opening a Macy's charge account the same day. I bought two of my bags this way, one at Macy's and the other at L&T. Enjoy your Grayson!