Macy's Pink Pony for breast cancer sale going on now!

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
From October 5th to the 18th is the pink pony sale sponsored by Ralph Lauren. There not advertising it but if you donate 5.00 you get a pink pony pin and 20% all regular priced
bags...,, any brand! Thought this was good info in case anyone didn't know about it cause like I said there not really advertising it. Happy Shopping! 😄

From October 5th to the 18th is the pink pony sale sponsored by Ralph Lauren. There not advertising it but if you donate 5.00 you get a pink pony pin and 20% all regular priced
bags...,, any brand! Thought this was good info in case anyone didn't know about it cause like I said there not really advertising it. Happy Shopping! 😄

thx. my macys haz gucci, lv, burberry, and longchamp. it wont work for them.

Thanks, Scootch! I still have my little pin from last year. I remember that I threw the receipt for it away and just wore the pin... SURPRISE!!... they would not honor the discount without the receipt. :rtr: So, I gave money to a good cause but I didn't get the discount. Duh.

Thanks, Scootch! I still have my little pin from last year. I remember that I threw the receipt for it away and just wore the pin... SURPRISE!!... they would not honor the discount without the receipt. :rtr: So, I gave money to a good cause but I didn't get the discount. Duh.

That's pretty bad. They should have honored that, especially since you are a good customer!

That's pretty bad. They should have honored that, especially since you are a good customer!

Yeah, I was disappointed...but I understand why. I guess they didn't want people passing the pins around to everyone they know, lol. I should have checked the rules more carefully.