Macy's Mystery Money

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. X38EWFNKNP1H - $10 off

The Restrictions...

Your Macy's Mystery Money is allocated as a discount on each eligible item and, if you return an item, those allocated savings will be forfeited. If you do not use the full value of your Mystery Money code you forfeit the remaining value and there will be no balance returned to you. Offer valid on a single purchase through Midnight tonight, February 18, and applies to regular, sale and clearance purchases, with exclusions listed.

*Excludes Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Ed Hardy, Lacoste, O Bracelets, cosmetics & fragrances, gift cards, toys, sunglasses, watches. For her: BCBGMAXAZRIA, Impulse, Joe's Jeans, Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Not Your Daughter's Jeans, 7 for all Mankind. For him: Emporio Armani, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Bahama, 7 for all Mankind. For the home: All-Clad, Henckels, Le Creuset, Tumi, Waterford China & Crystal, Wusthof, area rugs, electrics and electronics, furniture, lamps, mattresses. Savings do not apply to Everyday Values, Jewelry Super Buys, web busters™, purchases on macyswedding channel.com, purchases in Macy's stores or prior purchases, payments on credit accounts, gift wrap or shipping charges.

2. X18AUFN2RP6T ---> $10

Not using mine so if anyone needs it feel free to use it.

3. How did you get the mystery money?

4. email from macy's

5. Could someone please pm me one if you have an extra code?

6. i need a code too. someone please PM me if you got one.

i am subcribed to macy email but i think i deleted my emails this morning on my blackberry. dont even have a trash can to double check

7. Use code X389YFNF8PUT for $10 off

8. Can anyone please PM me if you will not be using yours? Thank you!!!!!!

9. i would love a code also if someone isnt using theirs! Thanks in advance =)

10. looking for a code as well. please PM me if you have an extra. thanks!

11. X581ffnqipfp ten dolllars

12. Hi, can someone private message me with one code. Thank you :smile:

13. Can someone PM me a code? THANks!!

14. What's the email subject that Macy sent out for the mystery money?

15. Can someone PM me a code? That'd be wonderful, thank yoU!