Macys Mislabel Pirata~

I'm half and half right now. I'd pick the mamma mia because I would be able to get more of the print on it, and it's a shoulder-ish bag - but the mesh pockets do bother me a bit, since they would look quite nastaaay if they were black.

The side pocket will be BLACK !
Look under the Cucciolo Bag and click on pirata print. The print cames out to be an Amore print bag.
Here is a quick link:
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=234917&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results#

The side mesh pocket is still BLACK!!!

Ugggh wtf!!! That makes me sad! D:

i can't believe the mesh will still be black. it doens't look right. i wish they woulda did a different design for the qee starting this year too, but i guess not.

anybody actually collect Qees? i've interchanged mine w/others in my collection just for kicks. there's alwaz that option.

This is my first time seeing this! I can't believe they did black mesh pockets on the amore! What were they thinking??? :confused1: It totally detracts from the bag since it has tan trim and straps. Man, I'm so glad I preordered the gioco.

Even if you remove the pockets because the print is light you wonder if you would still see any black threads?? I know envii toki did a good job with her bag but it helped that the print was darker/more colorful.

Dancingnancies, are you gonna get the bambinone now since you know for sure the pockets are gonna be black?

This is my first time seeing this! I can't believe they did black mesh pockets on the amore! What were they thinking??? :confused1: It totally detracts from the bag since it has tan trim and straps. Man, I'm so glad I preordered the gioco.

Even if you remove the pockets because the print is light you wonder if you would still see any black threads?? I know envii toki did a good job with her bag but it helped that the print was darker/more colorful.

Dancingnancies, are you gonna get the bambinone now since you know for sure the pockets are gonna be black?

Ugh dlkfjdlkg as much as I'd rather have a lot of the Amore print with the mamma mia, I loathe those mesh pockets. I think bambinone is the way to go for me~

No, I don't. I'm not sure about it? I'm afraid to order one and have it not work out. I have the bella but sometimes that gets on my nerves because it falls down my arm when I'm wearing my coat. It is perfect without my coat on, though.