Macy's Memorial Savings Pass

Thats sucks it excludes prev purchases, I just bought the last Pirata Campeggio and i'm afraid if I return it someone else will snag it up! Oh Well

Just tell the SA to let you return it and then buy it back right away. That way you don't have to worry about someone else snagging it. I did that with a pair of my shoes. I asked the SA to do a price adjustment and she wouldn't, which got me really upset because it wasn't a savings pass but the shoes actually went on sale the week after. She was a little biotchy about it, so then I said "fine, I will just return it and buy it back". She ended up having to do a return and then ringing it up right after.

Hi I'm here in San Jose, CA visiting my sis. I went to their Macy's in Oak Ridge Mall. If anyone is still looking for L'Amore Zucca's I saw two of em there. The had several other L'Amore prints, plus Spiaggia, Pirata, Adios, Blanco.. =)

the macys flyer that comes with the paper said that it was the lesportsac semi annual sale - 25% off. maybe you can get a clueless SA to take the 25% off for that if it isnt already discounted *fingers crossed* (since all of those that have tried to call macys & do chargesend before all know that apparently they dont know the difference between regular lesportsac & tokidoki!)