macy's markdowns and fp sale

oxlivhopexo

Jul 1, 2009
so im gonna post pictures and prices of the new macy's markdowns within the next hour, plus i just found out tonight that there is another vip sale coming up with 20% off full priced bags :nuts::yahoo:

ok so these are the bags that i know are on sale, some colors may not be on sale though, and my prices may not be exact, i did the best i could lol they should be 30% off the original...

the op art brooke in cherry, olive, and brown
macy's price for small: 208
macy's price for large: 286
29115xl.jpg

the leather brooke in cherry, espresso, and black
macy's price for small: 286
macy's price for large: 366
>>>the previous colors: taupe, eggplant may have hit second markdowns.
2ed47zc.jpg

brooke wristlets price all colors: 49
brooke swingpacks price all colors: 79

the alex coated op art in black, navy, and brown.
macy's price for small: 198
macy's price for large: 208
15xkgif.jpg

the alex patent in anthracite and raisin.
black and white are still fp.
macy's price: 229
2pzb8u8.jpg

madison chainlink maggie and claire in periwinkle and cream.
macy's price: 286

penelope singpack: 102

orange poppy glam tote
macy's price: 138

yupp the coupons will work on sale or clearance coach, and the vip coupon that's coming out will work on the fp bags.

Thanks for the info! How do you get a VIP coupon?

and where do i get the 20% that works on the already 30% off stuff? I have a Macy's charge...will that work? I haven't gotten anything in the mail recently..?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! How do you get a VIP coupon?

and where do i get the 20% that works on the already 30% off stuff? I have a Macy's charge...will that work? I haven't gotten anything in the mail recently..?

Thanks!

the 20% coupon that works on the sale stuff they send you in the mail for people with a macy's, not everyone gets them. they will be doing an extra 15% for using your macy's card right now though it goes from wednesday to saturday or sunday. and then as far as the vip coupon, they should be sending them in the mail shortly, if you don't get one though they usually have them in the dept. to scan for everyone. we got one at my store.