Macys LV vs Saks LV

Dec 12, 2006
I tend to buy a majority of LV from eluxury, macys, bloomies or LV on 57th.

To save on tax, its mostly eluxury, but when i cant find an item i resort to the others

I am very new to Saks. I want to compare offers Macys and Saks have.

Here are the known ones from Macys:

• With a Macys Visa Card Elite OR Macys Elite Store card (to be eligible for card you have to spend 2500+), earn 25$ dollar certificates when you spend a certain amount

• With a Macys Visa Card Platinum (to be eligible for card you have to spend 1000-2499) earn 25$ dollar certificates when you spend a certain amount

• With a Macys Visa Card Gold (to be eligible for card you have to spend 500-999), earn 10$ dollar certificates when you spend a certain amount
*Macys certificates CAN be used at the Macys LV boutique!

• the annual charity where you pay a one time fee of 25$ and you earn a gift card worth 10% of your total amount spend between october and december. You receive the gift card in march and its valid until the end of june.
*Macys gift card also valid at the Macys LV boutique!

Other Macys gift card offers:

• if you have citibank and accumulate 1500 thank you points, you earn a macys gift card worth $10.00 (i've seen the offer but havent redeemed my points yet)
  • bank of america: redeem 12000 points worth $100 macys card :tdown: the $120 cash offer is better

Last edited:
I know you can use the Star Rewards Certificates at Macy's LV but, can you earn Star Rewards on Macy's LV purchases? I thought that LV was excluded because it was a lease department. It says in the terms of the card that lease departments are not eligible for Star Rewards accrual.

I know you can use the Star Rewards Certificates at Macy's LV but, can you earn Star Rewards on Macy's LV purchases? I thought that LV was excluded because it was a lease department. It says in the terms of the card that lease departments are not eligible for Star Rewards accrual.

I dont know about Macy's, but I think my sister earns reward certificates at Bloomingdales. Thats all I ever see her buy at Bloomingdales. She always has those certificates.