Macys in South Coast

kokebon

May 8, 2007
They have three new items available in the Junior dept. One is a red jacket with Bastardino in the front, and it has the same scenery as the upcoming 2009 release of the "ECO planet"
The other one is yellow color instead of red. Both retail @ $98.00

They also have this shirt which I bought, please see picture attached. On the back it says "save the planet" retail @ $48

I did check out their purses, they have the new black one and the new Carnival print. All styles were available except the Carezza, which was the one I was looking for in black or carnival. I really like Mezzanotte Carezza, but still cant find one at Macys yet.

Attachments

• tokitoki tee1.jpg
    tokitoki tee1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 46
They have three new items available in the Junior dept. One is a red jacket with Bastardino in the front, and it has the same scenery as the upcoming 2009 release of the "ECO planet"
The other one is yellow color instead of red. Both retail @ $98.00

They also have this shirt which I bought, please see picture attached. On the back it says "save the planet" retail @ $48

I did check out their purses, they have the new black one and the new Carnival print. All styles were available except the Carezza, which was the one I was looking for in black or carnival. I really like Mezzanotte Carezza, but still cant find one at Macys yet.

Hey kokebon - thank you for posting! I totally missed looking in the Junior's dept. when I was at the SF Union Square Macys yesterday. I must go back for that shirt - so CUTE. I'm pretty sure I saw Carezza in both styles/prints. You can always do a charge send or try the website. Also, on the website, you can put FALLPREVIEW "with $75 women's clothing, shoes or handbag purchase." You can PM if you want, I may have another coupon code.