macy's haul..... new carly girl here

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
yipee!

I am now a Carly Club member! I bought the black leather large Carly and the Black Gallery Patent Tote w/ my 20% off email they sent me.... although, she said you dont even need the coupon....

Congrats !!!!!!

Actually I have been torn about using my PCE on Saturday either for a Carly (med leather- I can't decide on color) or the Hamptons sig satchel in leather....I just don't know what to do, I don't own any satchels because I prefer shoulder bags, but I'm obssessed with that Hamptons for some reason, BUT the Carly would be cheaper and probably more funtional for me....o good grief I'm just so confused, lol !

Congrats !!!!!!

Actually I have been torn about using my PCE on Saturday either for a Carly (med leather- I can't decide on color) or the Hamptons sig satchel in leather....I just don't know what to do, I don't own any satchels because I prefer shoulder bags, but I'm obssessed with that Hamptons for some reason, BUT the Carly would be cheaper and probably more funtional for me....o good grief I'm just so confused, lol !

that is funny you say this, because, i almost ditched my carly for the hamptons black leather.... how ironic! that hamptons is very nice and not too heavy ! sorry i am of no help, i say get both !! :P