Macy's Friends & Family

azhangie

Piggy Fajita
O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
I see cows and hills
Ok so literally everything is included!! I went to the s. coast Macys...one of the nicer macys around here, and all the jeans even sale items were included. The first SA i went to was kinda like well i cant really give you the 20% discount unless you have the little postcard thingie...so i said fine. I went to another younger looking SA and she said she'll honor it! yay!!! BTW the s. coast macys has a lot of designer jeans on sale!

snowtire

O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
taipei
i put the MAC eyeshadow in the cart and when i entered the code at checkout it says the items are not eligible for the discount!?

has anyone tried to buy any beauty products and got the code to work? thanks!

edit:

nevermind, i read back to page 3 and realized that cosmetics are excluded. sorry!

guess

O.G.
Oct 23, 2007
I saw somewhere on this forum that there was a mention of 40% in regards to Macy's. Does anyone know what it was referring to? I doubt that you could stack 2 of the 20% friends and family coupons, but I guess it couldn't hurt to ask here.

mengiee

O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I saw somewhere on this forum that there was a mention of 40% in regards to Macy's. Does anyone know what it was referring to? I doubt that you could stack 2 of the 20% friends and family coupons, but I guess it couldn't hurt to ask here.

I think they're referring to if you stack the 20% F&F with the 20% off you get when you apply for a Macy's card.

Btw girls, the F7F works for coach, d&b, and michael kors too! :tup:

Biedermia

Manolo Addict...
Jul 28, 2007
Napa Valley
I was at Macy's today and had lots of things from many departments and my final stop was mens. The same guy rang it all up and I asked him if I could have the F & F discount even though I wasn't using my Macy's card and didn't have the coupon. He let me have it on everything and then even gave me the one that was in his pocket and said if I was still going to shop, I could use it. Finally some decent customer service there! My biggest score was a Tommy Bahama shirt that was $105 and I got it for $85.

tw33l3dum

Nov 19, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Macy's F&F coupons are now available. A friend who works with Macy's gave me some F&F coupons today. It starts Wednesday, Nov.28th - Monday, Dec. 3rd. It's 20% off almost anything in the store/online and extra 10% off small electrics, furniture, mattresses, and area rugs. Promotional code for macys.com and macysweddingchannel.com is MACYSFF. :tup:
Thank yoU! You saved me $60!