Macy's Friends & Family, Spring 2013

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Macy's Friends & Family Sale for Spring 2013 will occur from Wednesday, April 24 through Monday, April 29. The discount will be as follows: 25% off through out the store; 10% off electrics, furniture, mattresses, and rugs; the usual exclusions apply. The Friends & Family Sale online via macys.com will start one day early on Tuesday, April 23 and the code is FRIEND.

2. do you happen to know if watches are excluded?

3. oops...wrong forum

4. Here are the terms:

EXTRA 25% OFF reg., sale & clearance prices, with exclusions listed. EXTRA 10% OFF electrics, electronics, furniture, mattresses and rugs, with exclusions listed. EXCLUDES: Breitling, Coach (online only), TAG Heuer, Tempur-Pedic mattresses, baby gear, kids' shoes, cosmetics, fragrances and toys; products offered by vendors who operate leased departments in any of our stores including: maternity, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Longchamp. Not valid with other passes or discount offers. Not valid on athletic shoes for him/her/kids, Everyday Values, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, prior purchases or gift wrap.

5. Bulova watches were included in the past. Im going tomorrow to see if Movado is included!

6. Save 20% Plus Extra Savings During the Watch Sale at macys.com! - code: JEWEL

7. Thanks for posting!

8. Do you know if Macys carry Tom Ford sunglasses & if they are included in 25% off?

9. Oh lord I need to write this down in my calendar and bookmark this thread! Thanks for the info.

10. Just went to Macys. They are going pre sale NOW. Movado watches and Ralph Lauren bags are included for 25% off if anyone is interested.

11. No Tom Ford sunnies at Macy's. Sunglasses Hut operates the sunglasses concessions at practically all Macy's locations now-a-days, so the stock is limited to the designers that regular Sunglasses Hut carries. (Premier Sunglasses Hut locations carry Tom Ford but those aren't inside Macy's, so no discount.) You missed the Bloomingdale's F&F sale by a few weeks and they do carry TF and are included in their F&F in case you want to wait in the future. The Saks F&F sale is around the same time, so you may want to check there.

12. Thank you for info! I think I will check at Saks.

13. #13 Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
    The Sunglass Hut inside the herald square macys is included in the f & f sale as well

14. I will be in NYC that time. I will make sure to check it out! Thank you for info.

15. Looking forward to Macy's F&F. Thanks for the heads up. :smile: