Macys Friends & Family Reveal

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
I went to Macys last night to pick up the bag I did the pre-sale on 2 weeks ago. It seemed like I was waiting forever to pick it up but she's finally home and it's :love:! So I wanted to share some pic's!

I got her for a steal between the 25% off and the $175.00 in Macys GC's I accumulated from doing online surveys.

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
She's very pretty, Jersey Girl. I would feel more comfortable getting this color than the lighter beiges/off-whites, like parchment. Thanks for sharing, I was wondering about this shade.

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
I love it..... Its so gorgeous!!!! With this reveal.... It makes me want to get the gathered lindsay.... Wow!!!!

Thank you! I really wanted another gathered Sophia and I wasn't sure which color. After trying them all on in Macys dh said he liked this one the best. So I went with it and I'm glad I did!

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
She's very pretty, Jersey Girl. I would feel more comfortable getting this color than the lighter beiges/off-whites, like parchment. Thanks for sharing, I was wondering about this shade.
Thank you Mariquel!

I feel the same way about this color!

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
It's beautiful and I love the scarf on it! That lining is super, too!

Thanks eb! You know it's funny once I finally picked out which color I was buying I was so excited I never opened the bag to look at the lining. The first time I saw the lining was last night when I brought her home! lol