MACY'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY FROM 4/29 -5/4 (Monday)

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Hi everyone.

I just want to let everyone know that the Macy's Friends and Family
starts on Wednesday, April 29th and goes through Monday, May 4th.
I just got this information from my Macy's SA. If there is any Coach bag
or other bag you want this is the best time to buy. It is for 20% off everything except Louis Vouitton. I believe that they start preselling
one day next week. This means you can reserve a bag and pay for it
and then pick it up on Wednesday, April 29th or after.

Liz

Darn what good is that stupid Macy's charge then??!? I have one and it excludes everything and I get no extra perks or bonuses! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the info though :smile:

Darn what good is that stupid Macy's charge then??!? I have one and it excludes everything and I get no extra perks or bonuses! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the info though :smile:

Seriously!!! That is the whole point of opening an account with them. Are we sure tho? I though it was an extra 10%.

Seriously!!! That is the whole point of opening an account with them. Are we sure tho? I though it was an extra 10%.
At my Macys, we ARE allowed to open a Macy's charge and save an extra 10% on top of FF. They were trying to make my mom open one last time, but I only got a wristlet so it was pointless.

Not sure if this varies from store to store, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

At my Macys, we ARE allowed to open a Macy's charge and save an extra 10% on top of FF. They were trying to make my mom open one last time, but I only got a wristlet so it was pointless.

Not sure if this varies from store to store, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

My local Macy's did the same thing... insisting that I open a Macy's card in order to get the add'l percentage off for my F&F Coach purchases. I graciously declined their offer as I usually use my AMEX card or ask my mom to pick things up for me using her Macy's card.

I use my Macy's card. They award $25. rewards coupons periodically based on how much you purchase within a certain time frame. These coupons can then be applied to any purchase, including Coach.