Macy's friends and family does not include Coach??

Which Macy's is the "bad" one...??? I always end up with a F & F card and haven't used it to buy Coach but I need a new bag. I'd like to avoid the bad Coach Macy's, lol!

Amy

It is the one at Westmoreland Mall in Greensburg. They are soooo rude there. Both women I talked to were so nasty with me. The one didn't even let me finish talking and next thing I know she put another lady on the phone. So I took my Carly back to the Monroeville Mall Macy's today and cannot pick it back up till the 30th which really really stinks, but I will be saving $97 so it is definitely worth it. She hid it for me till then because they didn't even have anymore in stock there but said she should get more in.

I went to Macy's tonight and got the 11% discount. Just had to show them my license and I got to use it on Coach (only excludes Fragrances & Cosmetics which are ALWAYS excluded from Macy's coupons). However my SA told me they are NOT preselling anything. That they did last year but then after a few days were told to stop. I told her other Macy's were and she said they were not. I'm going to see if a friend of mine who works at Macy's will let me return and rebuy (even though I've used it) and possibly combine my 11% discount.

I have the exclusions for the Friends & Family coupon right in front of me and the only thing is says about Coach is that Online Coach purchases are excluded.

And the sale runs from Wednesday, April 30 to Monday, May 5