Macy's Coupon that can be used on Coach?

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
I found a 20% off in store coupon (and it doesn't list any exclusions on the bottom) but none of the stores near me have the bag I want. I wonder if the SA would be able to order it and apply the coupon for me. Or, does anyone have a good Macy's coupon that is good on Coach? TIA!

I found a 20% off in store coupon (and it doesn't list any exclusions on the bottom) but none of the stores near me have the bag I want. I wonder if the SA would be able to order it and apply the coupon for me. Or, does anyone have a good Macy's coupon that is good on Coach? TIA!
Usually if you go into the store (Macys) and the bag is available online they will order it for your using the coupon. But those coupons (Star Rewards I am guessing) usually only work on permanent markdowns (clearance) bags. What are you looking for?

Usually if you go into the store (Macys) and the bag is available online they will order it for your using the coupon. But those coupons (Star Rewards I am guessing) usually only work on permanent markdowns (clearance) bags. What are you looking for?
This coupon is for the 20% off Wow Pass! The Borough in pebbled leather is back on their site as of this morning. I didn't know if they would honor it or not. There aren't any stores in my area with the bag in stock.

This coupon is for the 20% off Wow Pass! The Borough in pebbled leather is back on their site as of this morning. I didn't know if they would honor it or not. There aren't any stores in my area with the bag in stock.
Well...you could always try if you are close to a Macys store. Did you get the WOW pass in the mail? I get so many things from Macys but most are Star Rewards to no big deal.

I work at macy's and the wow passes never work on full priced coach. I would wait until the 4th of December and then order the bag using the friends and family coupon for 25% off that will definatly work.

The online sale started today. I am glad for this thread, as I was hoping for a department store to have a sale that included Coach. I saw the Python Kelsey the other day and really liked it--it has the silver hardware which really looks nice with the python.

Anyway, just bumping this in case anyone wants to shop online at Macys today with the FRIEND code.

Ugh my biggest gripe right. Now is that no store has the large Kelsey!! Would it kill coach to release it already so we could use either pce or a store discount on it, lol

That is a bummer :sad: The funny thing about the Kelsey is that in the pics I have seen of it on this site and at Coach, I didn't care for it all (but liked the size of the small one). But the python one I really liked--the color combo really made a difference for me, and the silver hardware helped too.

So, I am glad I could get it from Macy's for 25% off.

I didn't want to start a new thread....so just adding onto this one (and this may have already been discussed before), but I got an e-mail today from Macy's inviting me to shop F&F one day early, and just for sh*** and giggles I went online and tried adding Coach and applying the F&F code (FRIEND) and lo and behold, it took off the 25% (w/ the exception of Coach fragrances (I was hoping to get that mini Blossom coffret set at 25% off, oh well :nogood:) ).

That's the first time I have ever been able to get a discount ONLINE for Coach products at Macys.....I was shocked (oh, and I'll feel really stupid if you all tell me it's always been like that for F&F but I don't think it has....).

Not sure if you go to a brick and mortar Macys' you could stack the F&F discount with another type of discount code, but online you can only use 1 promo code max., but since my local Macy's has a cruddy Coach counter, I went ahead and placed an order.....So excited! I wish/hope Macy's decides to make this a permanent change!

Last edited:
I didn't want to start a new thread....so just adding onto this one (and this may have already been discussed before), but I got an e-mail today from Macy's inviting me to shop F&F one day early, and just for sh*** and giggles I went online and tried adding Coach and applying the F&F code (FRIEND) and lo and behold, it took off the 25% (w/ the exception of Coach fragrances (I was hoping to get that mini Blossom coffret set at 25% off, oh well :nogood:) ).

That's the first time I have ever been able to get a discount ONLINE for Coach products at Macys.....I was shocked (oh, and I'll feel really stupid if you all tell me it's always been like that for F&F but I don't think it has....).

Not sure if you go to a brick and mortar Macys' you could stack the F&F discount with another type of discount code, but online you can only use 1 promo code max., but since my local Macy's has a cruddy Coach counter, I went ahead and placed an order.....So excited! I wish/hope Macy's decides to make this a permanent change!

Don't forget various cash back websites to get a little extra back. The biggest is shop discover . com 10%, plus an additional 5% for online shopping. ****** . com is 6%

They did 25% off online awhile back, right when all the new Madison's were hitting. But that wasn't F&F, and as far as I know that was the first time they ever did a discount on FP Coach online.
I hope they make this a permanent thing too! And I hope we all get some great stuff!

Ugh my biggest gripe right. Now is that no store has the large Kelsey!! Would it kill coach to release it already so we could use either pce or a store discount on it, lol

If you have the style #, you can order from JAX and use PCE, usually long before the bag shows up in an actual store.