Macy's anything on sale?

i was at my macy's today and they had a few styles 30% off...older hamptons swingpacks, small patchwork carly, patchwork gallery tote, a small duffle type bag, and flap bags, not sure of the collection on those.

lord and taylor had a ton of great coach shoes and flip flops, flats at $99, including the new scarf print flats...cute! i loved the tattersall sandals they had there, i wish i had taken some pictures.

My Macy's usually has large to medium brown/black/white khaki flap purses (similar in style of the Bleecker large flap) on sale too, and sometimes matching French purses. The wallets go to 30% to 40% off depending on the location.

Basically what hamstahon posted for Macy's also applies to the Macy*s in my area, as well. At least the one in Downtown, anyway. :heart:

^^ Scarf print flats. Sounds nice.

my mistake, they're not scarf print, but the pink multi print that's out now. they are so adorable...i would be scared to wear them. but yeah, if you have a lord and taylor nearby, they have a bunch of new sandal styles. like the flip flop that say COACH on the footbed. tdf!

i was at my macy's today and they had a few styles 30% off...older hamptons swingpacks, small patchwork carly, patchwork gallery tote, a small duffle type bag, and flap bags, not sure of the collection on those.

lord and taylor had a ton of great coach shoes and flip flops, flats at $99, including the new scarf print flats...cute! i loved the tattersall sandals they had there, i wish i had taken some pictures.

Did someone say Tattersall??????

Were they flats or wedges????????????????? :confused1::yahoo::yahoo:

Did someone say Tattersall??????

Were they flats or wedges????????????????? :confused1::yahoo::yahoo:

they were flats and looked like this:
q337_mag_a0_front

except the footbed was a silky tattersall material and the leather upper was white with brass hardware. *sigh* they are beautiful, but i would get them so gross in a second. you'd love them:girlsigh:

Macy's Union Square in SF had almost nothing on sale yesterday - a couple of Bleeker med Duffles and maybe a Flap or two and a ton of keyfobs - I saw the Lucky one, snowman, snowboot, sneaker, snowflake and maybe one other. They had some bangles on clearance too - all black/silver or black/gold - variety of sizes.

the Macy's in Montebello, CA
have some items on sale. 30% off.

signature denim/white leather, bleecker (green & wine leather), some key chain & leather wristlet.

there are 3 macys in my vicinity (overland park ks) and i only frequent one of them. I decided to check out one yesterday (fri) and to my surprise they only had ONE coach item! It was a lone khaki/black ergo wristlet and it was 50% off.

I went to my Macy's yesterday and they had absolutely nothing. In fact, their glass display case was GONE!! The only stuff they had were lower end purses either on open shelves or hanging from racks. All of their Coach and Dooney were nowhere to be found. Of course, no sales associate was around either for me to ask. I hate my Macys!