Macy's After Thanksgiving Sale

1. So is anyone going to try to head out to a Macy's to see if they have any good deals on purses? I went to one last year but I didnt look at the Coach purses. Im for sure going to this year. Sometimes they have really good deals. This happened last month....the day after my boyfriend bought me a dooney &bourke mini gym bag for $160 I went to Macy's and saw a Coach scribble tote for $84 :crybaby: I called him a.s.a.p. but he said that he would rather me just keep the d&b bag because even though it was more expensive it was still a gift.
    Hopefully since it is the after thanksgiving sale they'll have better deals.

2. i'll be at macy's...but i think it's hit and miss with sale bags around the holidays.

3. I was at Macy's Friday and didn't think they had a very good selection to begin with.

4. Maybe I will stop in, but i think most of the bags will be cleaned out by the time i get there.

5. COACH scribble tote for $84?! Ack! I've been trying to get a scribble tote for a while now. Grrrr. I'll probably stop in the mall later on today. I can't right now. I have to go back to sleep. :yes:

6. hmm....so did anyone find any good deals? i didnt. i was a little upset that i didnt because i went to 2 macy's.

7. Our Macy's doesn't have Coach but I went to Dillard's and they had a total of 3 bags on sale for 25% off. They have better sales throughout the year for no reason at all.

8. i just got the friends and family card in the mail. doesnt say coach is excluded, so i'm going to stop in next week and see if i can use it!!!!!

9. i dont think macys has a decent handbag section from any of the ones i have been too.......

10. Yes, the F&F card can be used toward Coach!!

11. hmm?

12. whats a friends & family card btw?

13. Macy's didn't have anything good. You can pre-sale Coach with the 20% off friends and family.

14. I'm going there tomorrow morning.
    If I see something COACH that I would enjoy- great.
    But I'm more interested in the jewelry..thats where I get all my xmas shopping done lol.
    and I've been after this little ladybug necklace for the past two months, so I HOPE they'll still have it.

15. What exactly does pre-sale mean? :confused1:

A card that some people are lucky enough to get which gives you 20% off virtually anything in the store. You can use it as many times as you want for six days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice