Macy's 50% off

i don't think i've read any posts from her before...

man, if we went shopping...! fortunately, i can restrain myself when it comes to the original print... if there were any playground, inferno, paradiso, or foresta though... i may have to bust out my card!!

I think if there are any left, they may be coming to the outlet soon. They had the playground in January, I think. That's the one with the light brown strap, right? I saw that there before I really got to know Tokidoki. Now they have the original print, the black with original, and the citta so I am hoping that the foresta will be next, then the paradiso and inferno.

Sorry everyone, had a busy day and just went online now!

The Lunas I was talking about I found at Citadel. Sorry, which state is that in? Maybe if we google it we'll find out... I called sooo many that I don't remember anymore! SA said she had one in foresta, citta rose, and inferno. Sorry I'm not much help! It was exhausting talking to the SA's because they weren't sounding too helpful. It seemed like they wanted to tell me... ya, we got some tokidokis, come see for yourself! But how can I do that when I'm in ASIA? LOL!

well, after this i won't be online until near the end of the month. i'll be in georgia from tomorrow (but leaving tonight) until the 25th, and my friend i'm staying with has to pay BY THE MINUTE for internet access due to the only phone company they have in her area. so i won't be going online unless i can bum off someone's wireless...

anyway, i'll miss you guys... last night coming home my bf said, "what the... we're inside the house for two minutes. you went to the bathroom and you're already on the site!"

wish me luck finding tokidoki in SAVANNAH!! *lol* i'm just hoping the woman i spoke to on the phone doesn't know what she's talking about and there will be tokidoki at macy's................ :sweatdrop:

bye for now!!

Butterpecan1 is the 4th. There may be more but that's all I know for now. We seriously need to get together for lunch and shopping the Lesportsac outlet at Waikele.

If you girls go in the next day or two...pick out my bella bella original print for me!!! The Waikele outlet just got my money order yesterday for that bag and the lady, her name was Nancy (I think she's the manager) told me that mail wouldn't go out for another two days!! So I"ll have to wait ANOTHER week for my purse from Hawaii!!! It took a week for her to get my money order! Then she tells me 2 more days before it goes out! She also said she'd hold a purse for me while my money was in the mail, but when I asked her yesterday if she got my money she said she'd "go pull a bag for me" right then! So reminded her to make sure it had a clear Sandy on it and Latte and she said, "Yes, I will look, everyone is so picky about their characters". So, I couldn't tell if she was irked or being helpful! What do any of you know about their store? It's hard paying for stuff that you don't know what its going to look like! Its not like this stuff is cheap!

If you girls go in the next day or two...pick out my bella bella original print for me!!! The Waikele outlet just got my money order yesterday for that bag and the lady, her name was Nancy (I think she's the manager) told me that mail wouldn't go out for another two days!! So I"ll have to wait ANOTHER week for my purse from Hawaii!!! It took a week for her to get my money order! Then she tells me 2 more days before it goes out! She also said she'd hold a purse for me while my money was in the mail, but when I asked her yesterday if she got my money she said she'd "go pull a bag for me" right then! So reminded her to make sure it had a clear Sandy on it and Latte and she said, "Yes, I will look, everyone is so picky about their characters". So, I couldn't tell if she was irked or being helpful! What do any of you know about their store? It's hard paying for stuff that you don't know what its going to look like! Its not like this stuff is cheap!
I've ordered from them before and Nancy helped me and I was very happy with what she picked out for me and she was nice. I wouldn't stress to much and my bags got here pretty quick from when they sent them out.

I've ordered from them before and Nancy helped me and I was very happy with what she picked out for me and she was nice. I wouldn't stress to much and my bags got here pretty quick from when they sent them out.
Thanks for the info!! I will just sit back and patiently wait to get that beautiful bag!

^DEFINITELY! I didn't like their attitude. The only one who was REAL helpful was the one from Citadel.

julicrystal: I'm in the Philippines right now :smile:

maya_exquisite: Good luck! Bummer, no internet... I can't believe your friend has to pay BY THE MINUTE!