Macy's 40% off coach older legacy bags

lbeaur1963

O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that Macy's has 40% off of older legacy such as the leigh,etc. I know for sure that the one at Oak Ridge and Thousand Oaks in California has some left. I just ordered a black bridget and it was $238.80 before taxes and shipping. Just thought I would share this. LB

Wow that is great. All the Macy's I've ever walked through specifically to see Coach on sale has their bags locked together by some security wire, hanging off the table in a big mess. Always signature bags, too - NEVER a leather one in the bunch. Congrats on your find!

donnalynn i know exactly what your taking about. freehold mall is horrible for that, they are always all jumbled up and you can barely see them. ocean county is better, there in a glass case or in a table still roped down but organized. but ive never seen anything 40% off around here always 30%

We don't even have a Macy's for almost 200 miles. But where I'm from originally....they didn't ever have much. I remember looking with a friend of mine (who was into Coach at the time and I just didn't understand...haha).

My Macys in SF Union Square had many just now! I put a Rose & Sunflower Leigh and Sunflower Shoulder Bag and a light blueish Shoulder bag on hold 5 minutes ago! And they still had a Rose Leigh and a couple of Sunflower Shoulder bags available. I also saw a couple of Sig Legacy Shoulder bags in Khaki/ Platinum and several denim bags!

All at 40% off!!! Pm me if you'd like me to put something on hold, BF and I are eating at the cheesecake factory :smile:

Last edited:
Hi all, I just wanted to let you know that Macy's has 40% off of older legacy such as the leigh,etc. I know for sure that the one at Oak Ridge and Thousand Oaks in California has some left. I just ordered a black bridget and it was $238.80 before taxes and shipping. Just thought I would share this. LB
Hi lbeaur1963, I called my Macys and they said they may have a Bridgit but they cannot locate one by the style no. They need the SKU no. off the tag. Could you please get the SKU no. off the bridgit's tag for me? Thanks.!!!

^^Oh, nevermind, I see that you ordered the bridgit so you probably don't have the SKU no. in front of you. I wish the SAs there were more knowlegeable! They don't know what I'm talking about. I need to go over there but I wanted to put it on hold just in case! Thanks for posting this thread.

Wow, great deals! My Macy's didn't have 40% off or any leather legacy stuff. But I did find a legacy sig flap on sale! I saw light blue Madeleines for 50% off too...very pretty, but they don't stay on my shoulder so I passed on those.
The sad thing is that Coach is going to start limiting the stuff they send to Macy's, so we won't find as many good sale items. I don't know if they are doing the same thing to other dept stores either.

My Macys in SF Union Square had many just now! I put a Rose & Sunflower Leigh and Sunflower Shoulder Bag and a light blueish Shoulder bag on hold 5 minutes ago! And they still had a Rose Leigh and a couple of Sunflower Shoulder bags available. I also saw a couple of Sig Legacy Shoulder bags in Khaki/ Platinum and several denim bags!

All at 40% off!!! Pm me if you'd like me to put something on hold, BF and I are eating at the cheesecake factory :smile:

You're sooo lucky you live near a good shopping place! Did you get anything?

Hi I called the store where I purchased my bridget and the bag has already been put in the shipping dept for Monday and therefore I cannot find out the sku number. When I called last night I was told there were only 1 left in the United States in black at Macy's and some at stores in Hawaii. Good look finding what you want. Sorry I could not be more help. LB

Well darn. I was at a Macy's earlier and all I saw were a bunch of bags that were 30% off that I DIDN'T want. They did have a Chili Carly, but it was $276 and I know they're cheaper at the outlet. I'm going to try the one near me tomorrow. Thanks for the info!