Macy's 25% off Inferno + Paradiso Bags!

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
dunno if anyone posted, but today i was at stoneridge before heading to work..and the Inferno and Paradiso bags were marked down by 25%...and if you purchase it with your Macy's card, you get an additional 10-15% off!! Good Deal!!! I'm not sure how many days this is gonna last but check it out! And if you're not near this store, there's always CHARGESEND! (call them n they'll send it to you!)

The Macy's Stoneridge had...Paradiso & Inferno Canguro, Paradiso/Inferno Buon Viaggio, Inferno Bocce & CiaoCiao...And I can't remember what else =)

papillon216: just call the macy's at stoneridge, and ask the sales rep in the handbang dept. to get the tokidoki bag that you want..and have her ship it to you =) you can use any credit cards....use a macy's card if you have one...it'll give u more savings!

Thanks, it sounded complicated to me, LOL! Would you remember if they have a stellina or any caramellas?:smile:
They definitely don't have caramellas at that store. In fact, we don't know of any Macy's that carries the caramellas. They had a citta stellina when I was there last time but I don't remember if they had inferno or paradiso stellinas.

Hi BubbleSung,
I am new to this Tokidoki bag thing. Anyhow, I went to Macy's Stoneridge today and got for myself a Buon Viaggio - Paradiso. It was having a 25% off sale as you mentioned. when I used my Macy's card , I got another 15% and the sales clerk mentioned that I will be getting another 15% off on top of the 1st 15% off when my statement come in the mail. Thanks for the tips. My hubby drove 30 mins for me to get the bag..:O)

Hi BubbleSung,
I am new to this Tokidoki bag thing. Anyhow, I went to Macy's Stoneridge today and got for myself a Buon Viaggio - Paradiso. It was having a 25% off sale as you mentioned. when I used my Macy's card , I got another 15% and the sales clerk mentioned that I will be getting another 15% off on top of the 1st 15% off when my statement come in the mail. Thanks for the tips. My hubby drove 30 mins for me to get the bag..:O)
How long have you opened you macy's card? Because the SA that I talked with said that I can only get the extra 15% if I opened a new card. :sad: