Macy*s Friends & Family 5/3 - 5/7

1. 20% off everything! :nuts:

You might need the coupon though but I know some SA have one on the register and will scan it for you. Also I think this is limited to Macy*s West

2. Great..thanks for the heads up...i still have a macy's gift card to use...i have the hardest time using any macy's gift card.

3. I wonder if this works at marshal fields which are in the process of turning into Macys - since you can already use macys GCs and CCs there. Probably wishful thinking LOL

4. Thanks Mello! This will give me a good enough reason to buy a lot of things I couldn't justify before! LOL:nuts:

5. You're welcome ladies! Enjoy and buy lots =)

6. It's worth a shot. Talk to a manager, they'll usually accomodate. good luck!!! :nuts:

7. Yeah, I'm a teacher, and they have a whole bunch in the teacher's lounge because it's during Teacher Appreciation Week. If anyone wants me to pick up one and mail it, I can.

Also, the online code is MCFTDMTSP6.

8. Nevermind, the coupon is only valid in FL, but I think the code is valid at macys.com.

9. Thank you, jen...I look forward to this every year! ;)

anotheremptysky - thank you for offering to mail the coupons...That is very sweet of you!

10. Actually, it's Macy's Friends & Family Sale right now in Louisville, Kentucky. Maybe the different regions have different sale times.

11. ^^ Thanks for the update greendrv!

Macy*s West f&f is coming up so I'm bumping this to make sure it's seen =)

12. i was at macy's on saturday and asked them about f&f. the coach guy told me that i can only get it if i have a coupon and they don't have any coupons available :sad:. oh well... more $ in my wallet.

13. Does anyone know if there's a Macy's that carries Chanel!?! Thanks!

14. ^ none that I know of =((

There are two (or three?) that carry LV though but LV (lease dpt.) is excluded in the fine prints

15. My friend just told me about it. It EXCLUDES make-up and fragrances. Poo..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice