Macy Friends and Family- includes Coach?

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hi everyone-

I got a couple of coupons today and when I read the back Coach was NOT listed as excluded!

The postcard specifically says "It's our employee discount, and you get to use it on brands that are usually excluded from other sales and discounts"

Now, maybe I am just missing it, but does anyone else see Coach as an exclusion?

By the way, the dates are Nov. 28th - Dec. 3rd and it is 20% off.

Friends and Family should be soon here in NYC too. It usually is the first week
of December.

Katrynar, can you chime in and advise us as to when Friends and Family at Macy's starts in the Northeast. thanks, Liz

I did not get my mailing yet, but the coach saleslady told me when I applied for my Macy's Credit Card back in September that "Friends and Family" coupons include COACH. It happens twice a year.

I just received my card from a Macy's SA tonight and she made a point of telling me that COACH and Dooney are specifically INCLUDED. I'm in the Macy's SOUTH region. I've seen prior discussions here that state SOUTH excludes COACH, that appears to be untrue.

I received a star rewards $25 off of a purchase of $100 or more today and Coach was not listed as excluded.

I also have purchased Coach bags with a discount during F&F so Coach is definitely included in that sale too.