MAC's makeup art cosmetics!!

This is the last of my purchases from this collection.

Lipstick -Hold The Pose (darker than photo) and Lipglass in Personal Taste

At first I was a little worried about Hold the Pose, I don't like dark lipsticks. But it is sheer enough so it doesn't look too dark on me. It also looks good with Personal Taste on top of it.

Picture001-17.jpg

Ooh! These 2 would look so good together!:nuts:

This is the last of my purchases from this collection.

Lipstick -Hold The Pose (darker than photo) and Lipglass in Personal Taste

At first I was a little worried about Hold the Pose, I don't like dark lipsticks. But it is sheer enough so it doesn't look too dark on me. It also looks good with Personal Taste on top of it.

Picture001-17.jpg
I agree, that's the only thing I bought that I like from this collection. At first I thought it was too dark on my hand, but on my lips it is very sheer... and with a lighter bit of something on top, maybe Bubbles lipstick? - it is very pretty!

^^Great choices! I don't wear dark l/s either but Hold the Pose goes on sheer so I don't have to worry about it. I bought Lovin' It also which is a couple shades darker than my lips so that I can live with. Did you try New Spirit? I might get a back-up for that because I only have a few peachy l/g to warm up my nude l/s. I have too many pink l/g so I'm trying to venture out a little. Lol!
I also have Lovin' It and I find it goes brown on me. I need to find a way to make it more neutral. I'll have to go through all my lipsticks to see what I can put on top.

For some reason, Hold the Pose is the neutral that I thought Lovin' It was going to be. It looked good in the store, but brownish at home...

Just got Violet Trance and Haunting...I couldn't stand it anymore!!! :nuts:

What liner(s) would you all recommend with these? I was thinking that nice clean swipe of black liquid liner would look cool, and let the colors speak for themselves...

BTW: I have blue eyes, with a yellow ring around the center, but very dark (basically black) hair and brows.

I also have Lovin' It and I find it goes brown on me. I need to find a way to make it more neutral. I'll have to go through all my lipsticks to see what I can put on top.

For some reason, Hold the Pose is the neutral that I thought Lovin' It was going to be. It looked good in the store, but brownish at home...

You know what? I tried on Lovin' It again and it does look more brown than plum! I tried it on at the store and didn't even think twice about buying it because I thought it had a more plum tone. I guess I shall be looking over my l/g stash to see what I can add to it. I still like how it looks on it's own, but not as much as I thought.

I'm wearing Hold the Pose with Personal Taste right now and it's so pretty! I'm considering back-ups, but may just wait to see if they end up at the CCO.

What liner(s) would you all recommend with these? I was thinking that nice clean swipe of black liquid liner would look cool, and let the colors speak for themselves...

BTW: I have blue eyes, with a yellow ring around the center, but very dark (basically black) hair and brows.

I'm not very creative when it comes to pairing e/l and e/s. If I were you I'd stick to black e/l. Hopefully someone else can make some recommendations. Let us know how they work out!

I'm not very creative when it comes to pairing e/l and e/s. If I were you I'd stick to black e/l. Hopefully someone else can make some recommendations. Let us know how they work out!

Yeah, I think that black will work with this. :tup: I also might try it w/ the Rave Pearlglide, since I am so obsessed with that color and I am very into purple eye makeup lately.

Black liner all the way!! Ooooh and with a cat eye! That would look very hott!

If you were to do some haunting with a yellow shadow to blend it out at the crease, and winged out black liner.... your eyes would POP girl! Let me know if you try it! ;)

I haven't yet played with VT but I'm a-gonna do it with the liquid liner in bootblack, which is one of my signature looks (upper lashline only).

I'm all for black or dark charcoal grey liners...nice POP and POW!! :tup: