Mackage Sizing

Chanel 0407

Aug 16, 2008
Does anyone own any coats or Jackets from Mackage? How is the sizing? I usually take a small but wondering if I need to size up. Also, how is the quality and do you recommend this brand?

omg i love mackage. i know its pricey but its so worth it. the quality is very good, you get what you pay for! the sizing, i find tends to run big, im a size 0, and i fit into an xxs perfectly in leather. what kind of coat were you thinking about getting?

I have 2 of them, both wool. The first one I got was an XS and fit perfect, the one I bought this year was a S and fits the same as the XS. Id call and ask

Their leather jackets run big.. I'm usually an S but fit into an XS. Also, if you're planning on getting a leather jacket and you're not very tall, you might not want to risk sizing up since the sleeve lengthens with size. GL

i had been agonizing since last October about Mackage sizing. I find that they fit on the small side. I actually ended up not buying a winter coat from Mackage this year because their sizing was getting my underpants in a twist - The arms were cut way too tight! I went with a wool coat from their sister company Soia Kyo (which is a lot more consistent size wise IMHO). This spring though, I bought the leather Kenya Jacket from Mackage and couldn't decide between a small and a an XS. Finally decided on the S because the XS was just too tight, even thought it fit, it wasn't as comfortable as a $600 jacket should be. The sleeves on the leather jackets fit way more proportionately than the wool coats! I recommend that you DO NOT blindly order a Mackage jacket online. Try one on first!

Last edited:
I was going to go wit ha wool pea coat and its called Raffy which is a style from fall 09. I am about 5.6" and 36-27-35 are my measurements. I can't really find the style I need on small but they have XS and medium. I'm leaning towards the medium. I've never tried Mackage on so this will be my 1st time and unfortunately I will have to order online so I can't try before buying. I appreciate everyone's input.

On their wool coats I have gone from a small to medium bc they are fitted and sometimes get to bulky. I have a puffer and fur collar coat and that is tts I got it in a small and it fits perfectly.

I have 2 Mackage leather coats, one wool, and one nylon coat. I wear size Small in all of them. IMO they do run true to size, they are cut on the slimmer size around the waist area, so if you are curvier/bustier I would size up one (I'm short and not curvy!).

For their leather jackets I had to size up, since my bust was larger than the measurements listed for my size. I normally wear 00/XXS-0/XS in most brands but I couldn't breathe when I tried XXS.

Although I've never tried their wool coats, I've seen them and the quality looks just as great as their leather jackets. I think sizing up would be a good idea if you plan on layering though.