Mackage semi-annual sale question! Help needed!

Happy Holiday girls!

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with Mackage? I have been eyeing on their leather jackets for quite some time, but since i am a total newbie to this brand i don't know when the after-Christmas sale is going to be. Any info is appreciated!

Oh and also, do i need to go up a size for their leather jacket? Rumor has it that it runs TTS.

Their coats run very small, especially if you have any sort of chest. I normally wear a S or sometimes even XS and in Mackage I just fit into a medium. Large is better but too big in certain areas to make it look funny.

I would never buy this brand online unless I tried in store first, it's too funny with sizing.

Definitely size up as others have suggested, especially - as pinkfeet mentioned - you have anything going on up top. I'd be really hesitant to order one of their jackets online if you're not familiar with the sizing, though, unless they have a good return/exchange policy.

Last year their winter sale was toward the end of January. Not sure when it will be this year, but I imagine around the same time.

Mackage sales are much, much better at dept. stores, often 50+% off.....try Bloomies, Nordies, Saks, although merchandise at this point are very scarce (end of sale season). I never pay full price for Mackage, ever. At ~50% off they are well worth it.

Sizing-wise I find Mackage to be true-to-size (or depending on the style, running on the small side). Personally I've never found Mackage to run big.

Mackage sales are much, much better at dept. stores, often 50+% off.....try Bloomies, Nordies, Saks, although merchandise at this point are very scarce (end of sale season). I never pay full price for Mackage, ever. At ~50% off they are well worth it.

Sizing-wise I find Mackage to be true-to-size (or depending on the style, running on the small side). Personally I've never found Mackage to run big.

thanks for all this info. :biggrin: