Mackage sale???

jenwong

O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
ny, ny
Hi ladies does anyone know if there is any sale out there, I been eyeing on a jacket for the longest time thanks!!!

belle003

Oct 10, 2011
There is up to 50% sale at www.mackage.com. I got the Zelda leather jacket at 50% off. :P
I also saw sales at Saks, NM and Bloomies, but they don't carry XXS...bummer......Also, there are some sales at Revolving Clothing and Ssense...

jenwong

O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
ny, ny
does anyone know how does their size runs? i usely wear a small or xs, I'm buying a puffer jacket so should i go for xs or xxs thanks ladies

Aug 14, 2009
I usually wear xs to small in tops and my two mackage coats are xs--the smalls were a little too loose in the sleeves and body. I'm not sure if this is standard or not, but hope that helps.

hokka

O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
there are a few mackage items on myhabit as well - i don't know exactly what you're looking for but perhaps it's worth taking a look!

taramc

Jun 12, 2010
Jen, I saw that jacket in Bloomingdales, Short Hills NJ today but in blue. They had quite a few jackets and coats there and all are 40% off. I have a couple of Mackage coats and I find that they run TTS.

jenwong

O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
ny, ny
Jen, I saw that jacket in Bloomingdales, Short Hills NJ today but in blue. They had quite a few jackets and coats there and all are 40% off. I have a couple of Mackage coats and I find that they run TTS.
Thanks Taramc, shorthills is pretty far from where I am, too bad :sad::sad::sad::sad:

taramc

Jun 12, 2010
You could always call them tomorrow and see if they will do a charge send. I believe that if you spend over $150 they will ship for free.

em378

Mar 16, 2011
New York, NY
Their sizes are running a little big this year. I have a S in my older Mackage coats but this year I am XS in the wool and in the Adali down coat I got an XXS. I don't layer that much under though.

sedated_xtc

Jan 7, 2011
Hi ladies,

Mackage is on sale at styexchange.com (a Canadian store, but they ship to the US for $12) and I've seen some leathers from the SS11 collection for half off if you guys might be interested!! :biggrin: Sale ends today though. :smile:

Ssense.com as far as I know also has a sale, but I think it's gotten alot more limited since the Boxing Day sale.