Mackage RTW Fall 2009

meganfm

O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
I asked Mackage on Twitter when they're going to have the winter collection available on their website, and they said next month! In the meantime, here's photos of their Fall RTW show (mens and womens)

http://******/uvlng

What do you guys think?

jeez oh man...ive been checking every damn day for them to put the winter collection up. They said last month on twitter to "stay tuned, itd be up soon" and still ANOTHER MONTH? i hope when they say next month they mean sept 1st.

I hope so too. Although I'll probably be waiting until the end of season and picking one up cheaper :P But there's always SO much to drool over!

I'm not sure how I feel about the dark green color of some of the jackets-I think it's going to look outdated so quickly. If I'm going to spend that much on a jacket, I want it to be classic.

I have to say, nothing from this collection drew me in. A lot of it seems like it would look dated very quickly. I like the dark green colour, it's a nice change from the usual black.

There are 3 coats that I kinda like but I wouldn't pay full price for them.

the thing is ladies, that i really really want that milla from summer 09...and past season stuff usually goes to 30% off. It be terrible to purchase at full price now and know that it will get marked down within the next very short weeks, especially since its still 90 degrees here.

the thing is ladies, that i really really want that milla from summer 09...and past season stuff usually goes to 30% off. It be terrible to purchase at full price now and know that it will get marked down within the next very short weeks, especially since its still 90 degrees here.

That's how I feel about the wool coats as well. The slideshow doesn't have that much, so I'm assuming they're going to have a lot more available online. There were a few designs from last winter that I just LOVE (of course, they're sold out on the website now)

the milla! its gorgeous, its still available here on the us site...hopefully, more will pop up...remember nev was sold out, and then back and then marked down, and then back to full price?! crazy!

megan- i think you are right...i did notice that there was a drop down box to select season...unfortunatly right now they only have fall/winter...im hoping they add summer soon!

i also dont really care for the look of the website now...its a little dark and the main screen images seem smaller.

Wow..I just looked at the 2009 Fall/Winter collection and nothing catches my eyes. I am quite disappointed with the collection. The model looks very unnatural too.

The model frightens me :S

I'm disappointed they don't have that gorgeous textured wool (the "glam" collection) they had last winter-that was my favorite.

I'm sad the one coat I saw from the runway link and thought I might end up purchasing isn't the same as the one on the Mackage website!! On the runway, it was sort of a plaid but Mackage only has solid coloured wools!! Bah!

wow i'm really late on this but i just saw the mackage fw09 recently, and the model IS creepy. and there's not a single thing i liked.

guess i can keep my money this year!