Mackage NEV for 430$ CAN (354.024 USD) good deal or not ???

lisang80

Oct 29, 2008
Hi,

I went to Mackage sample sale in Canada and I saw the NEV model for 430$CAN or 354$ USD. I've bought from Mackage before, always on sale, but never so pricey. I paid 320$ for my last leather jacket, the "Jade" model.

The NEV model is stunning but it has less leather then other model from Mackage. I wonder if my purchase was still such a good deal or not.... :sad:

I wonder if other NEV buyers bought at a lower price their jacket (after tax and shipping) ? Please share your thoughts all you NEV lovers|:woohoo:

Hi,

I went to Mackage sample sale in Canada and I saw the NEV model for 430$CAN or 354$ USD. I've bought from Mackage before, always on sale, but never so pricey. I paid 320$ for my last leather jacket, the "Jade" model.

The NEV model is stunning but it has less leather then other model from Mackage. I wonder if my purchase was still such a good deal or not.... :sad:

I wonder if other NEV buyers bought at a lower price their jacket (after tax and shipping) ? Please share your thoughts all you NEV lovers|:woohoo:

IIRC, it was $389 on ssense on sale and it's $434 from mackage online. I think it was Hautelook that had them for 50% off.

It's an ok deal. I always though sample sale prices would be lower.

The Nev is last season's jacket so it's a trade off between getting it now or waiting for a better price but risk it being sold out in your size/colour. If you reallyreally want it, then it's worth what you paid. Congrats on your purchase! The Nev is hawt. :nuts:

i know that the nev retailed for $630 CDN, so i think that if you love it go for it since it was from Fall 08, that style will most likely not be coming back

I was at the sample sale too! I thought about getting the Nev but $430 seemed more expensive than usual so I got the Jerry for $330 instead.

Really? Did they have any Jerry in extra small? I just hope the NEV is warmer then the jerry since it's a fall jacket. I was affraid I couldn't get the NEV at the next sale since the model sold out in so many website including Mackage.

^Agreed. I got my Nev from Ssense when it was 30% off-then a few weeks later it went to 40% off-but you know what? I still got a pretty good deal and I KNEW they would have my size.