Mackage LONG coat or trench XXS owners - what size jeans do you wear?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    for those who have long coat / trench coat from Mackage, what size jeans do you wear? I ordered Tessy coat in XXS and am worried i might not be able to button it up because I wear size 26 jeans.

2. it's not really dependent on your jean size.. i'm pretty pear shaped and i wear a 25 in jeans and i got an xxs. i would imagine someone who is more proportional who wears a 25 in jeans would barely be able to fit an xxs? i have narrow shoulders/ribcage (i wear a size 30 bra size).

3. Thanks for your reply, caterpillar. I'm not too worried about the top part of the coat not fitting me as I am usually xxs or xs for tops & short jackets....but for the bottom....:tdown: Citizens of Humanity & Rock & Republic jeans except the crown jeans I get them in size 25. For some jeans I get 26.

If you don't mind answering,
    do you wear mostly 25 and sometimes need to get 24 or sometimes need to get 26?

I don't know if I should get Tessy coat in XS or XXS...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. no, i have never gotten a 26 in jeans. all my jeans range from 23-25. hope that helps out some, but you don't sound that much bigger than me so i don't think it'd be too much of a problem...