Mackage Isa / Mackage Tessy / Juicy Swing Coat - Which One Should I Get? Size Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    Hi all,

I saw some coats on sale and needed your help to decide which one I should get, or if I shouldn't get any at all.
    I was initially looking for a long black coat so ordered Tessy but my doubts on fit & 2 other coats I found make me think twice about getting Tessy.

My size:
    5'4", 116lb, 32B
    tops xxs~xs,
    pants size usually 26, sometimes 25,
    dress 0~2, rarely 4.
    ***I have a huge bottom & thick legs compared to my torso.

I have a Mackage short bomber in xxs and it fits me well. However,
    when I tried on one of their long trench in xxs, top part was roomy but could not button up the bottom 2 buttons. I think the trench was this one..

[​IMG]

So I am a little worried about getting a long coat from Mackage, but Tessy looks pretty!!!!

Prices: Tessy - $390, Isa $297, Juicy $146
    Here are the pics!

1.Tessy $390

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Isa - I'm considering ivory, $297
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Juicy coat $146
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm buying these w/o trying them on.
    Should I just pass & not get these? ;p
    Thanks for all ur input!!

Attached Files:

2. I LOVE the Tessy. I've seen it in person and the texture on the coat is beautiful. I think the Isa is too plain and that Juicy coat looks much too boxy. The Tessy is the most chic of all of them too :smile:

3. I'd say the Isa and Juicy coats. Mackage coats can be overwhelming if you're on the petite side.

4. tessy!

isa is cute too, but i only like it with the collar up.

5. tessy

6. Tessy I love.

7. I love the tessy!

8. love the isa!

9. Isa in black

10. Tessy!

11. I LOVE the Isa, gorgeous! Especially in that ivory color!

12. I think the Isa will be best for your height, plus it flares a bit at the waist which means it will likely fit your hips well.

13. NOT Juicy.

14. love love love Tessy!!!!
    sooo pretty!!

15. I personally LOVE the Isa.