Macbook Pro and the Totally

matika

Nov 12, 2010
I need help deciding which Totally to get, MM or GM? I will be using this as a school bag next year and toting around a 15inch Macbook Pro is a must (web design program), along with other things. I need to know if a laptop of this size can fit comfortably into the Totally MM or if I should go for the GM.

Macbook 15in size: 14.35 inches x 9.82 inches

Totally MM: 16.9" x 11.8" x 6.7"
Totally GM: 18.5" x 13.4" x 8.3"

Based on these measurements it looks like the MM would work, but I am hoping someone out there could tell me if this is a comfortable or tight fit. (I live nowhere close to a store)

Also, I am open to other LV suggestions for toting a laptop and school things.
Is the Totally good for toting heavy items? Is there another bag that would be a better option?

Thanks!

Surely you would need to have a couple of other things in the bag with your Mac book, like say notepad, or pens, or wallet? If so then I'd definitely go for the GM.

The best course of action though is to take your MacBook into LV and try out the sizes yourself, to be completely satisfied.

Good luck with it!

I use mine as a diaper bag. I have the GM and I assume you will prob have just as much stuff in it as I do.

When I use it to travel on planes, I put my MacbookPro in it and it fits (it does get heavy though). The inside and outside pockets will be great for you. Def get the GM!

My sister has the Totally MM and I don't think it can fit the 15" MacBook Pro. The measurement (16.9") is for the top of the bag - the base of the Totally is a lot smaller. She has the 13" MacBook Pro but prefers to handcarry (with a sleeve) because it'll make the Totally too heavy if she leaves it inside.