MacBook Air and laptop case?

blakmaj1k

Jul 6, 2010
I got the new macbook air and i would like to get a pretty nice laptop case for it. Anyone here tried it with the LV laptop case or should I just go into a store and try it?

LoVickstein444

LV 4 LV!
Nov 23, 2010
Atlanta, GA
LV's structured laptop cases (Monogram Cupertino, Damier Ebene Sabana, and Damier Graphite Steeve) will fit up to 15" laptops. You'll be able to secure the laptop with straps. There is also the option of the 13" Laptop Sleeve, which comes in Monogram, Damier Ebene, and Damier Graphite. It is a zip-around style -- the laptop cannot be secured by straps, as the inside is an open compartment. You might also consider a messenger bag or tote in addition to the laptop sleeve.

LoVickstein444

blakmaj1k

Jul 6, 2010
I'm just wondering, with the huge thinness of the air, would it be bouncing around inside of the 13"?

LoVickstein444

LV 4 LV!
Nov 23, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I looked at the MacBook Air yesterday at Best Buy. Very nice! Did you get the larger size? The sides of the 13" laptop sleeve will hug a 13" laptop, but the computer will still move around a bit because it is so thin. The 13" laptop sleeve fits easily in any of the larger LV messenger bags (Abbesses, Reporter GM, Icare, Porte-Documents Voyage GM, Brooklyn GM, etc.)

Which LV pattern is your favorite?

LoVickstein444

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I got the MacBook Air 13" and am also waiting for an appropriate case. It is so thin that I'm thinking perhaps a well padded sleeve (once they come out for a 13" Air) will be good enough and then just carry it in my Beaubourg :smile: