Macassar Bass MM

Tikoma

Jul 25, 2010
Hello,

I got a Brooklyn GM which is sometimes to big when i dont carry my notebook or paperwork around,
i'm planning on purchasing the Macassar Bass MM which is the right size for small necessities, so i wondered if anyone owns this bag and can give me feedback on it? :smile: or is there another on in that size which might be better? I'm a man so only shoulder-bags please and not another brooklyn. ^^

Thanks in advance.

I am female and have this bag. It holds alot for its size. It also comes in GM now. I saw a man in Europe carrying this bag and it looked good on him. I love macassar!!

Thanks for the answers. How about the quality? I see the shoulderstrap is partly leather? Are they more robust then the older straps which didnt have leather at all?

i looked at a daniel MM today for my husband. i thought it was fantastic. i'm anxious to hear what you decide because i'm not entirely sure what to buy for him. :/

i looked at a daniel MM today for my husband. i thought it was fantastic. i'm anxious to hear what you decide because i'm not entirely sure what to buy for him. :/

MM is just enough for a mans items. If i dont have my notebook in my Brooklyn Graphite GM i can barely fill the half of it. ;)

It took me around 4 months to get a Brooklyn GM in Graphite and it had to be made for me because they didnt have it in Graphite anywhere in Germany.

I ordered my Macassar Bass MM today and can pick it up next week, looking forward to it. :smile:

Thanks for all the answers.