Macassar Bass MM

Tikoma

Hello,

I got a Brooklyn GM which is sometimes to big when i dont carry my notebook or paperwork around,
i'm planning on purchasing the Macassar Bass MM which is the right size for small necessities, so i wondered if anyone owns this bag and can give me feedback on it? :smile: or is there another on in that size which might be better? I'm a man so only shoulder-bags please and not another brooklyn. ^^

Thanks in advance.

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Detroit, Michigan
I am female and have this bag. It holds alot for its size. It also comes in GM now. I saw a man in Europe carrying this bag and it looked good on him. I love macassar!!

dr3ws

May 3, 2010
Australia
I have this bag too and the size is not too small or too big, I can put cigg, phone, wallet, coin pouch, facial wipe, and sunglasses in there

lelliebunny

life in mon mono
Aug 4, 2010
i looked at a daniel MM today for my husband. i thought it was fantastic. i'm anxious to hear what you decide because i'm not entirely sure what to buy for him. :/

xilej

graphite forever
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
I've seen all 3 sizes, personally MM is the "just nice" size.

dr3ws

May 3, 2010
Australia
Thanks for the answers. How about the quality? I see the shoulderstrap is partly leather? Are they more robust then the older straps which didnt have leather at all?
the straps are fully fabric only small leather patch connecting the strap to the bag

Tikoma

i looked at a daniel MM today for my husband. i thought it was fantastic. i'm anxious to hear what you decide because i'm not entirely sure what to buy for him. :/
MM is just enough for a mans items. If i dont have my notebook in my Brooklyn Graphite GM i can barely fill the half of it. ;)

It took me around 4 months to get a Brooklyn GM in Graphite and it had to be made for me because they didnt have it in Graphite anywhere in Germany.

I ordered my Macassar Bass MM today and can pick it up next week, looking forward to it. :smile:

Thanks for all the answers.