MAC X Chris Chang

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
    Hi Everyone, I just received my MAC X Chris Chang Collection pieces & am so in love :love: they are so wearable! I upload a look using my favorite colors from the line "Royal Woo" "Peony Pavilion" and DDDevilish Lipstick, you can check it out below :smile:
    to wear this look more casual, I just wouldn't do all the contouring and highlighting, with just a skin tint and powder, this would be way more of a everyday/night look :0)

Did you guys pick up anything from this collection? lm pretty much obsessed :lol:

2. ❤️❤️❤️ the packaging! I bought the Prep+Prime Finishing Powder. 1st time trying and I think I'm liking it.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464887919.263833.jpg

3. I keep going back and looking over this collection. I really just am not fond of MAC in general, but keep giving thought to trying some of these. But then, admittedly, I'm a sucker for packaging.

4. I got the Vermillion Vee and the mauve color lipsticks and the cheek color cream.

5. Same here!

6. Ohh love those

7. I didn't think I'd like he cheek cream, but I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't have time to do a full face so I used my new MAC 2 in 1 tint with radiance booster instead of my regular foundation.
    WELL, let me just say, my daughter had to stop me from layering that cream blush. I loved the subtle color over my freckled face and of course I just HAD to put a little mineralized blush on top. Thankfully my daughter was present to stop me, because I would have left the house looking like a 80's reject and I wouldn't have cared. Lol... I liked that cream blush that much.