Tech Mac users: Safari loading issues?

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
So i updated safari a little while back (autoprompt updater) and now my pages take forever to load & most of the time i give up.

I've taken to using firefox, but it doesn't seem to like facebook.

Any suggestions?

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
Weird. I have the same problem. Only recently did I notice Safari started loading very slow for me. It's not my internet because when I use Firefox it's much, much faster.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
HMMM....go to a MAC forum and ask.Thats what i do and they always seem to have the answer.
I have NO issues with mine

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
I havent noticed any loading issues, although my Safari has been crashing a bit lately. Its only when I have 4-5 windows open at a time and when a few of them may be trying to load or refresh at the same time, so I guess its really my fault...but I am a multi-tasker, so I just cant do only one thing at a time lol

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
York
Weird. I have the same problem. Only recently did I notice Safari started loading very slow for me. It's not my internet because when I use Firefox it's much, much faster.
same thing.. but i bing-ball between these two so it's not a problem for me :smile:

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I have FB problems on both Safari and Firefox because of the stupid scripts they use.

Vanmiracle

SilkySide
O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Vienna · Austria
FUnny - or maybe not.
I have the same problems for a while now and I never used to have problems with up or downloads the last years.

DH does not think it is Safari but didn't have an answer too ..
makes me crazy ..

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Safari is working fine for me on my Mac and I know that on my hp laptop firefox has been working crappy (I think that last update might have fixed).

Vanmiracle

SilkySide
O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Vienna · Austria
I didn't recognize problem in loading sites like facebook or other flashanimated sites with Safari.
But I have problems uploading pictures on many sites like puseforum for example. I can't upload one pic as an attachment whatever size it is. At the same time I have no problems uploading the same pic on picasa. It shouldn't make a difference if I upload it on one or the other page :shrugs: