Mac to the beach Collection!!

ohh I love that this coincides with SATC 2 - so far Im interested in getting:
Sun Rush Lustre Drops, Marine Life Highlight Powder (even if it does have an overspray) , Hipness Blush, Splashing Lipglass, & the 130 Brush.

I'm thinking about maybe getting the Lazy Day Lipstick - but I have SO many light pink lippies - do I really need another?

Also, what are everyone's thoughts on the cream bronzers - I love creamblush - but how would you goabout using these xx

too cute, i would love hipness and the seahorse but may pass. anyone know what's retailed price on both?

The seahorse Marine Life highlighting powder is $26 devoted7.

Everything looks so pretty! What a tempting collection. I am loving: Lazy Day, Splashing, Beach Bronze, Hipness, Life's A Breeze, ...

I have the Pink Rebel Lustre Drops that I bought with last year's Style Warrior collection. They are so pretty. So far, I have only used them as a highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones, but I know you can mix them with lotion or foundation as some others have mentioned. They give you a really nice, summery glow.

Here is a pic of my Marine Life High-Light Powder. I haven't tested it yet, because it's too pretty to use:heart:.

2mp0tcp.jpg