MAC Tartan Tale Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it sad that I will probably buy some of this stuff just cuz I am obssessed with everything Scottish? :biggrin:

2. No, it is not sad. Well, maybe a little. :P I will be sad with you though, I :heart: Scottish-y stuff also. So MAC has nailed me on that one here for sure.

3. I LOVE the way the eyeshadows have the plaid imprint!!! Thankfully, I am not going to lose my mind trying to get this stuff. Maybe if it goes to CCO but I have been so bad I'll stay away (so I say...;))

4. i'm excited for this collection! The single eyeshadows look really nice.

5. I am trying to stay strong and save for the Peacocky collection. I do like Twists of Tartan though.

6. The eyeshadows are pretty much the cutest things ever.

7. I looked at Twists of Tartan in person, and was thoroughly unimpressed. I am passing on this collection ... I think. I did like one of the brush sets.

8. wow I alove this collection--I want the teal eyeshadow the bright pink blush the plaid stuff and the bear--I want it all!!!

9. im in love with the packaging lol :P

10. Leave it to a hockey playing, MAC loving tPF'er to tempt me here :kiss:

Looks gorgeous!
    XXXOO PG

11. I with you on this one!

12. I think I will pass as well, I am not supposed to be buying anything right now :smile:

13. I think I'll get one of the single eyeshadows (probably Golden Crown). The Style Clan nail polish (Dark taupe with red pearl (Frost) sounds interesting, too.

14. I don't like anything :shrugs: