MAC Ripe Peach??

You know, I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on this one. I think most of it was just hype based on how it looked in the packaging. But, yeah, if it's not showing up on you, maybe try a ccb (or any kind of cream product) underneath it first?

You know it's funny, when I first wore it I felt I had to work at making it show it, but I've worn it every day since and it's fine. Maybe I had a doddy top layer or something, I dunno! I love it so much now that I even bought a back up.

I think MAC Virgin Isle CCB or Optimistic Orange blushcreme from the recent Lillyland collection would be good bases for it. A cheaper alternative perhaps NYX cream blush in Orange.

I agree that this color is not as easy to wear as most had hoped. I find more success with wearing it blended with other colors. It looks nice with Shell Peal beauty powder too

I also agree with those who suggest a creme blush on top to make the color pop. You also may want to try another brush to apply it to see if you can pick up more color:biggrin:

Guess it depends a lot on skin tone maybe? I find that Ripe Peach shows up pretty well on me and gives that nice "glow" without looking overdone-I have NW20 skin.

I use Optimistic Orange blushcreme under my ripe peach. It doesn't really need it, I get a nice color from ripe peach alone, but I like to layer the 2. I really like how it looks.

Also I'm an NC35.

I'm glad I'm not the only person with this problem!

I wear a little NC & NW 30/35, but I don't use MAC foundations on a regular basis.

I'll try a CCB ~ Optimistic Orange sounds pretty!

Last edited: