MAC question :)

Hi got a little sample of it actually last week. Thought it was too thick on my, could spread it out. I wanted to try it as an highlighter. I went to target last week looked at elf and got the highlighter from them only a dollar and does same job but for a dollar:smile:)

Hi got a little sample of it actually last week. Thought it was too thick on my, could spread it out. I wanted to try it as an highlighter. I went to target last week looked at elf and got the highlighter from them only a dollar and does same job but for a dollar:smile:)

Really?! Wow! I'm going to Target today to try it out! Thanks for the info :smile:

Hi there!

I went to Target today but I didn't see a highlighter from elf, I got the Mineral Infused Face Primer from elf for $3, is that the same thing??