MAC question :)

queenlobo26

Jan 30, 2012
Houston, TX
Hi everyone!

Quick question! Has anyone used the MAC Strobe Liquid? If so, How did it make your skin feel/look? I appreciate your help :smile: Thanks!!

italian1224

Feb 7, 2013
Hi got a little sample of it actually last week. Thought it was too thick on my, could spread it out. I wanted to try it as an highlighter. I went to target last week looked at elf and got the highlighter from them only a dollar and does same job but for a dollar:smile:)

queenlobo26

Jan 30, 2012
Houston, TX
Hi got a little sample of it actually last week. Thought it was too thick on my, could spread it out. I wanted to try it as an highlighter. I went to target last week looked at elf and got the highlighter from them only a dollar and does same job but for a dollar:smile:)
Really?! Wow! I'm going to Target today to try it out! Thanks for the info :smile:

michie

Ain't got da answers
O.G.
Jul 10, 2006
I mix mine with liquid foundation. It gives a very subtle illumination to the skin.

queenlobo26

Jan 30, 2012
Houston, TX
Hi there!

I went to Target today but I didn't see a highlighter from elf, I got the Mineral Infused Face Primer from elf for $3, is that the same thing??