MAC palette boo-boo...did I get the wrong sizes?

Thanks so much for posting the video, keodi!! :flowers:

My a** needs to get to de-potting, STAT!!!

Better go order some pans while the shipping's still free...I am still too lazy to drive to my MAC counter...

^^ I don't know why I love the LE stuff so much. Some of my favourite colours are in permeant line (Soba, Hush, Vanilla, Cork) but when I see a new collection, which is practically every other week, I must have something new!

^^ That video is pretty much what I do with my flat iron, although I never use wax paper... just remember, this is an older video and now we must include a metal pan when we take our 6 B2M.

^^ That video is pretty much what I do with my flat iron, although I never use wax paper... just remember, this is an older video and now we must include a metal pan when we take our 6 B2M.

Yeppers. Honestly, guys, I'm more concerned about the clutter of 50+ e/s all over my dresser and getting them streamlined into palettes rather than the B2M part, meaning, I think it's good to recycle and would take whatever I could back but wouldn't do so *just* to get something free. Right now, I'm just enjoying what I have....a contented "MAC-d out" phase. We'll see how long that lasts, LOL!! :graucho:

My MAC store doesn't require the metal pan, I just bring back the plastic part.

^Durn...I will try and depot and bring just the plastic in to see what happens...it says nothing very specific about which packaging to return on the MAC website yet.

Okay...I have depotted now and I can tell you that I managed to maim several of my fave eyeshadows...:crybaby:

Violet Trance, RIP.

(Used the heatless method posted on YouTube, which was pretty easy, once you got the hang of the wire cutters part.)

That said, I LOVE having everything in palettes! They take up no room whatsoever and I don't have to lug all of those lil plastic bubbles around with me (and risk dropping and breaking the product inside them since I am a massive clutz).

There's a special MAC promotion of palette stuff now, btw -- free ship with the code "CUSTOM" :yahoo: