MAC Lipsticks

Jadie_9

Jun 30, 2014
Hi All,

So Im a bit of a MAC Lipstick collector. I just wondered does anyone else collect them. Im trying to get hold of the limited edition ones that I missed out on, and Ive just received the Wet and Dry collection Lipstick..... not sure if I like it, and to be honest the casing feels a bit plasticy (If thats a word) for my liking!

Also if anyone has any ideas where I might be able to get some of the older lipsticks from please do let me know.

Thank you all (and frel free to post pics of your collections!!!) I love having a nose :smile: xx

I've seen quite a few for sale on Facebook. Makeup addicts talk/swap/sell, or something like that. Its a private group. I found them by searching sell makeup.

I don't collect them per se as lipstick can go bad. I have stocked up on MAC lippies recently though because I love the matte look that Kylie Jenner's been showing. At least my MAC lippies have lasted several years so I don't feel so bad about rarely being able to finish them

Hi All,

So Im a bit of a MAC Lipstick collector. I just wondered does anyone else collect them. Im trying to get hold of the limited edition ones that I missed out on, and Ive just received the Wet and Dry collection Lipstick..... not sure if I like it, and to be honest the casing feels a bit plasticy (If thats a word) for my liking!

Also if anyone has any ideas where I might be able to get some of the older lipsticks from please do let me know.

Thank you all (and frel free to post pics of your collections!!!) I love having a nose :smile: xx

Sounds like you may have gotten a fake one

Went hell a crazy purchasing MAC liquid lipsticks. Formula is inconsistent, application in some colors are patchy, and some colors come off around the wetter parts of the lip (center). I am thinking of returning them all!

I have a bunch of mac lipstick samples coming from thebodyneeds2.Com. So far I'm not super impressed with the service; I ordered two weeks ago and am still waiting. Since I don't have a MAC nearby, I figured ordering samples this way will save me money in the end.

I love MAC lipsticks!! I recently actually started to get the limited edition ones because I know I would regret it once it was gone. I bought online the Magic of the night collection in 'please me' & also bought Ariana Grande's collection of the lip glass! Bought amazing colours and so happy! [emoji7]
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454366529.070323.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454366540.316844.jpg

I wouldn't say I collect the lipsticks but over the past year I just bought more and more of them. I find that they have a good price for the quality you get.

I'm sure that there are more people who collect them and that there are ways to get your hands on older ones. But I think a lipstick is probably way more difficult to authenticate than let's say a bag, so the chance of getting fakes is probably higher.

Anyway today I'm rocking Lady Danger!
(and this is my first posts so yay for that ;) )